At the end of 2021, nearly one invoice in four received by Brussels public administrations was in electronic format!
Since the launch of electronic invoicing in 2020, Brussels public administrations have been receiving more and more invoices in electronic format: almost a quarter of invoices were received in electronic format at the end of 2021.
The rate of electronic invoicing reached 23% at the end of 2021. And it’s not over yet, thanks to new public contracts and the ongoing work of public administrations and companies to change the way they work!
Source: FPS BOSA and Brussels administrations. Calculations easy.brussels.
- 108 public administrations in the Region are registered on the Mercurius platform and therefore ready to receive electronic invoices.
- In 2021, 23.332 invoices were received in electronic format by the Brussels institutions (data collected for the main regional institutions of the Brussels-Capital Region).
- In the last quarter of 2021, nearly one in four invoices was sent to the Brussels public administrations in electronic format, an increase of 17% in one year!
The best students
Some administrations received far more electronic invoices than the average during the last quarter of 2021:
- Brugel: 69% of invoices received in electronic format
- STIB: 39% of invoices received in electronic format
- perspective.brussels: 29% of invoices received in electronic format